Winter Issue Content
You can access this once you have logged in and the pages will be available for 30 days.
8. Analysis: Why recreational anglers should join their local iFCA
10. Your catches: The latest batch of winter catches from the last two months.
14. The Solent: This month we focus on one of the most heavily fished areas along the south coast.
18. Charter Boat reports: The latest from charter boats around the coast.
24. Operation Undulate: John Sherlock describes a trip to introduce his fellow anglers to this hard fighting ray.
28: Fishing on the Drift: Tim Macpherson goes over a few of the basic techniques for fishing on the drift.
32 Whippy Afloat: Jim recounts his latest competition from Eastbourne.
36 Coalfish: A look at this hard fighting member of the gadoid family.
38. Classic tackle: Des Westmore looks at one of his favourite vintage Penn rods.
40 Mr & Mrs Shark: In the latest in our occasional series on shark fishing legends, John McMaster talks to sharking fanatics, Pam and Ian Bunney about their experiences in shark fishing.
42.The Golden Age part IV: Mike Millman concludes his series on the way angling was in the 60’s and 70’s.
46 Annual Boat Review overview: A round up of all the reveiws we’ve done over the last twelve months.
52. The Navionics Mobile App: How to use the popular Navionics mobile app.
54. Striker Cast from Garmin: We review Garmin's latest castable sonar device.
56. Elite Fishing System Fishfinder Series: An introduction to the newest marine electronics from Lowrance.
58 Penn Clash: An introduction to one of Penn’s latest marine fixed spool reels.
60 Tackle Talk: Wet bags and other useful fishing accessories.
62 Charter Boat Directory