October Issue Content
You can access the latest issue as a page turner once you have logged in and the pages will be available for 30 days
6. This Month: Latest news
8. Analysis: Hannah Rudd from the Angling Trust describes a “New Dawn” for sea anglers.
12. Your Catches: A gallery of the some of the most notable catches from your summer fishing trips.
14. Mull of Galloway Sea Angling Festival. A report on the south west of Scotland Festival.
18. Charter Boat Reports: The latest from charter boats around the coast.
26. Turbot Debut: We report on a turbot trip on Colin Penny’s boat FlamerIV, where a turbot first was achieved.
30 The Sea Angling Classic: The inaugural “Classic” took place in July based at Northney Marina, and what a cracker it was.
36 Blue Sharks: Simon Thomas reports on therecent SCGB Shark tournament.
40. Rutts Reefs We look at the history of a famous Devon mark.
44. Salcombe Small Boat Festival: John Sherlock reports on this popular annual event run by the Angling Trust Wyvern region.
46. Southsea Angling Competition: Chris Ellis reports on a new boat open in the Solent.
48. Fly Fishing from Boats: We run a reminder of the techniques and tackle needed when stripping back tackle to target bass.
52. Peeler Crabs: We look at collecting this prized bait.
56. Anode Omini: As part of our Boat Craft series we look looks at protection against natural erosion on engines and fittings.
58. Tackle Talk: The latest tackle gadgets and gear
62: Charter Boat Directory